The production, distribution and recycling of electrical and electronic appliances as well as lamps is strictly regulated by international and country-specific laws and requirements.The general WEEE guideline (Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment) as well as the respective EU directive create an international legislative framework, whose implementation is individually regulated at national level.
Since all attemps to establish a standardized registration process have failed so far, a national WEEE registration is still necessary within the EU.
Deutsche Recycling knows which obligations have to be met in order to comply with product stewardship and takesover all tasks in relation tot he registration process, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Free-of-charge consulting on the German Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroGesetz) and WEEE
- Evidence of insolvency-proof guarantees
- Supply or agency of legal representatives
- Disposal of electrical appliances (Fulfillment oft he pick-up obligation)
- Reportings to stiftung ear
* all services can also be booked separately
- Actions conforming with the law help you to avoid penalties and fines
- Reduction oft he time-consuming training of your own employees
- Legal Monitoring guarantees the successful adjustment to current changes in the German Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroGesetz) or the WEEE guideline
- Global expertise in relation to country-specific requirements