Manufacturers, distributors (wholesalers and retailers), importers – all of the parties along the supply chain are affected by the legal obligations arising from national and international legislation on waste electrical and electronic equipment, batteries and packaging.
If you put electrical appliances, packaging or batteries on the market or into circulation, you are obliged, as part of your product and producer responsibility (EPR), to observe the respective national requirements and international guidelines with regard to the various environmental regulations. These guidelines oblige you to undertake registration or licensing, to return, dispose of and recycle, and also to report quantities and submit reports to the authorities. As an experienced specialist, we are by your side, in both an advisory and an operational capacity, to ensure that you optimally meet your obligations in the various countries and that you are always secure and legally compliant.
We help you to comply with and implement your extended producer responsibility (EPR) in accordance with WEEE, packaging and battery.
What we can do for you:
- We advise you on an individual basis according to all legal obligations
- We analyse which regulations apply to you and take care of the correct compliance with your obligations
- We provide various tailor-made disposal and take-back systems, both nationally and internationally
- We take care of licensing and registration in the relevant national registers for waste electrical and electronic equipment, packaging and batteries
- We handle quantity reports, annual statistics and invoice audits
- We act as an authorised representative on the German market for companies not domiciled in Germany
- We provide the annual guarantee via a collective guarantee system (insolvency-proof guarantee)
Hand your compliance obligations over to us! Then you’ll have more time for your core business.
Of course, we not only have your national obligations in mind. Each country has different import and export laws. You benefit not only from our comprehensive knowledge of national legislation but also from our multilingual team and experienced country experts.
Image license: © lassedesignen / Adobe Stock