We show you what the bear in mind when disposing old (rechargeable) batteries- in Germany, Europa and worldwide
Battery disposal made easy: Recycling instead of throwing away
Based on the European battery ordinance (2006/66/EC) in combination with another EU directive (2009/603/EG) as well as international regulations, only within the EU there are 28 different national battery laws regulating the recycling and proper return of old batteries. To comply with the respective regulations, international manufacturers and distributors of batteries and accumulators have to meet certain national requirements.
- Choosing the right take back/recycling system for (rechargeable) batteries
- Cost-optimized solutions
- Notifications of quantities
- Global expertise
* all services can also be booked separately
- Economically efficient solutions due to customized optimization
- Reduction oft he time-consuming training of your own employees
- Actions conforming with the law help you to avoid penalties and fines
- Legal Monitoring guarantees the successful adjustment to current changes in the batteries act
- Global expertise oft he country-specific requirements relating the the disposal of batteries
We are happy to take over all your operative tasks and duties relating tot he recycling of old batteries and accumulators. Worldwide. You save time and money.